Protect your motorhome, travel trailer or camper.
Let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs at a price you can afford. Call us today at (615) 333-7800.
When shopping for recreational vehicle insurance, keep the following points in mind:
- The number of days a personal recreational vehicle can be insured per year can vary depending on the insurance company and policy. Some insurance companies may offer policies with limited coverage, such as 30 or 60 days per year, while others may offer full-time coverage. The amount of coverage and premium rates may also vary based on the intended use of the vehicle, such as occasional weekend trips versus full-time living. It is important for RV owners to carefully review their insurance policy and speak with us to ensure they have adequate coverage for their specific needs and usage.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at Alliance Insurance Agency whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
We're independently owned and locally operated to handle your insurance needs. Call for a quote today at (615) 333-7800.